W. Kalil Smith
W. Kalil Smith
440 Monticello Ave., Ste. 1620
Norfolk, VA 23510
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ since 2022
- Attends monthly educational, industry conferences and seminars
What Kalil Brings To The Table
- Using the numbers to really make a difference in people’s lives
- Providing reliable, meticulous analysis to help clients feel in control of their finances
- Explaining complex issues as they relate to you personally in a clear, actionable way
Schedule A Consultation With Kalil
Rejoined Wealthway as a Financial Advisor.
Worked remotely for a Financial Services company in Washington D.C.
Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation.
Graduated from the esteemed Financial Planning Program at Virginia Tech and joined the Wealthway Financial Advisors team as Associated Financial Advisor.
Growing up, I had a knack for numbers and was fascinated with how math can be used to solve everyday problems. I saw the opportunity to couple this interest with my passion for helping others in a career in financial planning. The relief on someone’s face after telling them that they have reached the point where work becomes optional and they can retire and comfortably maintain their lifestyle is what makes this profession so rewarding. Beyond just a rate of return, I work with the Wealthway team to help families grow their net worth and clarity and peace of mind.
We believe clients are best served by a team of experts, not by one individual.