Kevin J. Zywna, CFP®
Kevin Zywna (Ziv-na) is President of Wealthway Financial Advisors. In this role he leads Wealthway’s team of financial advisors as they help clients enhance their quality of life through sound financial planning. With over three decades of experience in the finance industry, Kevin is ready to help you answer life's big questions and achieve the lifestyle you've dreamed of.
What Kevin Brings To The Table
- Uncovering clients’ driving habits, behaviors, and dreams that impact the success of meeting their financial goals
- Understanding the nuances of developing and executing a customized financial plan
- Excelling at consulting clients to better understand the next steps in their financial plan process
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ since 2001
- Active member of the Financial Planning Association of Hampton Roads, having served on its Board of Directors
- Guest appearance on “HearSay with Cathy Lewis”
- Host of "Dollars and Common Sense"
- Attends monthly educational, industry conferences and seminars
Kevin Zywna's Professional Timeline
Career began in the personal finance arena, serving in various management positions for a multi-state credit union.
Became a financial advisor at Bunting Capital Management. He and Dan Bunting worked together designing and implementing financial planning and investment solutions until 2003.
2003 - 2007
Worked for a boutique multifamily office in Norfolk, VA as Vice President of Operations. In addition to serving as a primary contact for financial planning and investment counseling, he directed business operations, client service, and compliance.
Rejoined Bunting Capital to provide the firm with succession and continuity.
2015 - 2016
Purchased the firm upon the previous owner's retirement and became President of Bunting Capital.
Renamed the firm to Wealthway Financial Advisors to better reflect the firm's primary focus on financial planning and expertise for creating advanced financial solutions.
I found my calling when I found Financial Planning. After being in the banking industry, I became struck by the fact that there seemed to be a pattern that people who made a lot of money, didn't have a lot of money. And people who didn't make a lot of money, did have a lot of money. And then thought, well, there's more than just making a lot of money, gets you a lot of money. It's habits, and knowledge and strategies, and behavior. I became a Financial Planner because I wanted to teach people how to better manage their finances and achieve their lifestyle goals responsibly.